Wednesday, May 31, 2006

feeling not so good

'Can't believe that half of 2006 is almost over...can anybody stop time??? I'm gonna be turning 28 sometime soon...and I'm still loveless....WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Well ok...I may not be loveless...I know I've got friends and family who love me (I would like to think...hehe!) what I mean is that I still have no romance in my life....WOE IS ME!!! I know I'm sounding really pathetic...but I can't help it T.T Where oh where could my destino be??? HEHEHE!

Guess what...I'm chickening out...I won't be auditioning for Philippine Idol. Based on the reaction of most people when I mentioned that I am planning on trying it out...I figured I may not be as a good a singer as I believed I was...hehe! Most of them were surprised and unsure whether it was such a good idea...I bet some thought I was crazy...well I guess I was a bit crazy for thinking that I have a shot...hehe!

Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my life right now is horrible...I feel so old...I think I better head off to bed. Wish today would be better than yesterday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home