Sunday, June 11, 2006

exciting

First...I chicken out from auditioning for Philippine Idol...now...I'm sorry to inform you that I would no longer be going to China T.T ...there goes my plan for living out loud and being a world mover huh?!? I got a message from our pastor and he told me that they didn't get enough people to join the team *sighs* I was so psyched about going on my first mission trip...well I guess it isn't time yet. Since I won't be going on the trip and I've already raised quite a large amount of money...I guess I'm just gonna use all of it for shopping...hahaha!!!

It's interesting though how exciting opportunities come my way when I least expect them...I got a call from a family friend of ours informing me that her sister, who is a teacher in the states, will be coming to Manila with their pastor to scout for teachers...well I haven't really been thinking about teaching in the states primarily because hooking up with an agency...applying and getting all the necessary papers and certifications is quite pricey and I'm actually satisfied with my current job...but what's interesting about this offer is that I got it the morning after I prayed to God to give me a chance to explore the world and be a bit more independent...that was a quick answer huh? haha! Well I don't have the job yet and I'll still be going through a couple of interviews so I can't say my prayer has officially been answered...but I'm quite excited...and horrified at the same time. I think it would be great if I get the job and I get to go to the states to work but if I get the job that means I'll be leaving in a couple of months...yikes!!! Well I don't know what God's plan is for me...right now I'm open to anything...if He says I can go to the states then wonderful...if He says I stay...then I'll stay and continue seeking His will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home