Monday, July 03, 2006

Dooms day

Tomorrow's the day I'm gonna have to make a decision that may entirely change the course of my life. I have been praying for this for the past week...I was pretty sure I finally overcame the fear that has been keeping me paralyzed but tonight it's back...probably because tomorrow I'm gonna be waking up really early in the morning...go to our meeting place and make a decision. I don't think I'm gonna be able to sleep tonight...but I know I have to or else I'm gonna feel even worse when I wake up tomorrow morning. I wish I can ask somebody to make this decision for me *sighs*

If I go through with it...I'm left with a month to prepare myself before I leave for the US...would that be enough??? I know I've got nothing to lose...and everything to gain...I guess I'm just a big wuss. What if I'm not good enough...I'm worried about being eaten alive by my students there T.T It has been a long time since I last taught in a classroom...I wonder if I can still do it.

It's just one year...I may like it...I may hate it...it's just one year so I might as well take the risk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home