Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Enlightened

I had the interview this morning...I'm quite overwhelmed about how excited they were about having me in their school...I don't understand why...but they do and it's really cool!
I'm more excited now than scared...it's not yet final though. Somebody will be calling me this Thursday or Friday to finalize things and if things go well I'll be leaving next month.

Last night I prayed for God to enlighten me and it's amazing that while I was talking with Pastor Lance this morning everything became clear...I know God has a reason why He's sending me there and I should say I'm excited to find out what it is ^^

1 Comments:

Blogger Vikkicar said...

Hi. Did you get the job? I prayed for that. I hope you did. Takecare and God Bless.

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home